We are happy to service a variety of establishments in need of septic tank or sand trap pumping services in Sussex County, DE and surrounding areas. Our experienced personnel and state-of-the-art equipment make cleaning out your tanks and sand traps quick and easy while keeping disposal costs down. Harry Caswell will safely and effectively clean your traps while disposing of the waste properly.
Experts recommend septic tanks be pumped every 3 to 4 years. The timeframe between pumping may need to be adjusted depending on usage or heavy rainfall. Torrential rain poses a potential threat to your system's drainfield. The rain can collect inside the component causing over-saturation. The water doesn’t have any place else to go, and it can potentially overflow your septic tank.
Reasons to Have Your System Pumped Regularly:
- Extends the life of your septic system. A well-maintained septic tank can last up to 30 years.
- The longer you wait, the thicker the sludge becomes and the harder it is to pump.
- Doing so could save you money, time, and hassle
- Prevent system overflow
- Prevent run-off into nearby water bodies like creeks and rivers
Signs That Your Septic is Full:
- Tubs, toilets, sinks, etc, may seem to drain slowly
- Foul odors emanate due to gas
- Higher than normal nitrate level for your well water
- Standing water in your yard
- Sewage back-up in your house
Harry Caswell Plumbing, Mechanical and Utility Contractor also offers emergency service, available to you whenever the need arises. Our vacuum trailers and hydro-jetters allow our experts to safely and effectively clean up liquids, sludge, and solids.
Our Services Include:
- Sand trap cleaning
- Tank, vessel, and line cleaning & maintenance
- Liquid, sludge, and solid cleanup
- Transport and disposal
- Electronic Tank Locating